What is the correct spelling for CASEM?
This word (Casem) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASEM
- calm Peer was calm and smiling. Past the waters calm And there waiting at the edge of the world All the treasures of kings will lie In your palm – The Albatross by Broken-Hearted Janitors
- cam And when she cam to Carterhaugh, She gaed beside the well; And there she fand his steed standing, But away was himsell.
- cameo Every table seated eight, and, sure enough, as she turned involuntarily to glance at her neighbour on the right, it was Dysart's pale face, cleanly cut as a cameo , that met her gaze.
- cask But when the cask was now broached, not one of my crew-would even so much as taste it.
- Came It seemed a long time before Peggy came back.