What is the correct spelling for CASH?
This word (Cash) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASH
- ash He tapped his pipe on the ash -tray at hand. Lords of thunder Down crushing flash... The oracle is silent And your torches turn to ash. – Beyond The Dragon's Eye by Dark Millenium
- bash The promise I want is that whatever happens to you,-however much I kick you or bash you or generally ill-use you-you'll never jump overboard or do anything silly of that kind.
- case Check again, whip me basket case Summer girl, cherry lips I taste Of a spill, as she licks my face – Rhubarb by feeder
- cash The sound of registers full of cash We'll be all over your town like a rash – Elephant Man by suede
- cask The cask , therefore, was more than three parts full.
- cast From birth to death we gamble The lots are daily cast No warning or preamble Which one will be your last – The Gambling Song by Cliff Richard