What is the correct spelling for CASIEN?
This word (Casien) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASIEN
- cain Without saying a word, he staggered out of the cabin, and Cain threw himself on one of the lockers in front of the standing bed-place, saying, with a bitter smile, "So much for your intimates, Francisco!"
- cairn At the foot of the cairn was a new grave.
- caisson So the dockmaster ranges his pair on the centre line of the keel-blocks, sets tight the hawsers that hold them in position, and bars the sea-entry with a massive caisson.
- canine When they had suffered their adored mistress's temerity in silence for as long as canine toleration could be expected to endure, one or other of them would lift up his voice in a long-drawn wail of protest, the others would immediately join in, and the chorus of howls continued to make day hideous until Lady Susan issued from the water and hurried into her tent to dress.
- carson What's Carson and his gang doing in town?
- case What now was his-Mainwaring's-duty in the case?
- casein Structure of the gene encoding human casein kinase II subunit beta".
- casing My aim was true and the blow was sufficient, for the body behind the curtain crashed against the hardwood casing of the window and then sank to the floor, motionless, and in another instant I had dragged into view the senseless form of a man in the livery of the palace servants-a man whom the prince instantly recognized as a trusted servitor of the czar-one who had been told that a guest was expected to occupy that chamber, and who had been detailed to wait upon me-one who had been especially selected for his loyalty and discretion.
- casino I should as soon have expected to see Mr. Edwardes at a Covent Garden Ball as the Warden in a French Casino, and I had an intense and immediate desire to ask him what he was doing there.
- caspian "In thinking it over," Ed Caspian explained to Larry, "Mrs. Shuster and I have decided that the simplest thing would be for me to advance any capital necessary to start the hotel enterprise: advertising and a lot of things like that.
- cassie "Oh, Cassie, you splendid, brave girl! How did you ever happen to think to go crazy?" asked Rose, as she looked over her shoulder from the door which she was barricading.
- causing He had taken but a few steps, however, when his foot caught and twisted upon a root, causing him to fall heavily forward full upon his face.
- Casey He cursed Casey; cursed him for betraying his friendship.
64 words made from the letters CASIEN
3 letter words made from CASIEN:ace, aec, ain, ane, ani, ans, can, cia, cis, cns, ice, ies, nec, nsc, sac, sea, sec, sen, sic, sin.
5 letter words made from CASIEN:acies, aisen, aisne, ances, anesi, anies, anise, ansec, canis, casei, ciena, cinae, cines, cisne, incae, incas, isnae, necas, nesci, saine, sance, sanei, scien, senai, senia.
4 letter words made from CASIEN:acne, asin, cain, cane, cans, case, enic, esna, ices, icse, inca, inec, nice, sane, scan, scen, sein, sian, sine.