What is the correct spelling for CASIT?
This word (Casit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CASIT
- cadiz Another impetus to the habit of snuff-taking was given in 1702. Our Fleet was under the command of Sir George Rooke, and it is recorded that at Port Saint Mary, near Cadiz, several thousand barrels of choice Spanish snuff were captured.
- cart When the weather is bad, we have to cart it all the way.
- case In a case like this."
- cased His legs were thickly cased in two or three pairs of breeches, the outer pair being of a dark green cloth.
- casket The gems within the casket flashed forth purple fire and shone like brilliant stars; but Maiden Matanuska sighed again.
- cassie "I should prefer that you did not call me Cassie, if you please, Kate.
- cast The clothes I was cast away in are below, and I'll show you them.
- caste All this is caste, although we may not exactly call it so.
- caster A caster off one of the rolltop desks would be missed more.
- castor Castor, the supposed disciple of Chiron, was in reality the same as Chiron; being a sacred tower, a Chironian edifice, which served both for a temple and Pharos.
- casuist "You are a clever casuist, Julia," exclaimed Harry.
- cat The cat sprang from the window and was no more seen.
- coast Captain Kemp is here, and, from what he says, it is plain that it would not have done for Ned to have remained anywhere on the coast.
- cost 9454. At the cost price, or at the price at which you are to sell them?
- gait I'll let the horses go their own gait-they're sure-footed enough.
- gist Princess," he continued, when he had turned and told his astonished men the gist of her words, "and to my little Sister my own deep gratitude again."
- joist Not till the joist is pulled away.
- sit Mother, why wouldn't you let the old man sit with us?
- waist She pressed her lips to his, and with his arm round her waist, he led her to the window.
- Cacti Only a glance toward the boulders and cacti reassured him.
- Cit Then they stood there, glaring at the two poor plebes in "cit."
- casts "You," he adds, "who live for something which never is, but always is to be, are like a traveller, who casts off, in every country he passes through, the covering that will be too warm for him in the next; and is comfortable nowhen and nowhere."
- CATT Why, how did you know her name was Catt?
- catsuit Charlie's Angels & Full Throttle : Cameron Diaz appears in a white spandex catsuit, she also appears in a silver one during the films opening scene.