What is the correct spelling for CASKE?
This word (Caske) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASKE
- ask Do you think I could ask , mother?"
- askew With her cap askew , she appeared at the head of the stairs.
- cage An impulse now stirred her heart, her lips moved, and at last, like a wild bird escaped from its cage , she lifted up her voice, and sang for the first time in years.
- cake Lenore, turning, saw her father hold out the little gray cake that Jake had found in the wheat-field.
- case I'm on this case , and I'm on it to stay!
- cased Shortly afterwards, accompanied by several trumpets and mounted on a powerful steed that threatened to crush the whole place, the great lacquey Tosilos made his appearance on one side of the courtyard with his visor down and stiffly cased in a suit of stout shining armour.
- cask He would come in the evening, and rail at the cask containing my late master for hours at a time; during which he drank so much wine, that it was a very common circumstance for him to remain in the house until the next morning.
- casket "To tell them, of course, of-that," he added, pointing to the empty casket .
- cassie "Cassie," said Ruth, "your goodness to me has been almost past understanding; but I could hate you if you spoke against her, for I love her."
- caste Are we going to turn them out and make a separate despised caste of them?
- cause "It was the cause : it was the cause " alone.
- coke He dropped a volume of Coke on Littleton on it last March-no, it was April, because it was April he spent at my mother's.
- gasket "Because we blew out a cylinder gasket ," says he.
- sake But you're a man of sense, Rockamore, and you know you've got to help me out of this for your own sake .
- Casey "The poor lady," said Dr. Casey , "whom I treated found it a very serious matter."
- Jake "Then it's my intention to drop Jake Winthrop now.
- cases And when they had lightly glanced round the rooms, he was for getting away again; but she was bent on remaining until the world should arrive, and declared that she had not half exhausted the interest of the various cases .
- casks The Spaniards were unable to embark their water-casks, and, as it was now nearly night, they determined to remain on shore.
- cakes When they added the honey, brought by the bees, they had sweet cakes with mead.