What is the correct spelling for CASLTLE?
This word (Casltle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASLTLE
- castle It has been a mere castle in the air.
- casualty As it was, thanks to a kind Providence, they were living heroes, who had sturdily accomplished their work, and brought their companions through without hurt or casualty .
- coastal With the exception of North America and a narrow strip of coastal waters, the entire map was tinted an unhealthy pink.
- coldly "Call it what you like," said Mallinsbee coldly .
- costly It was simple, although of costly material.
- ghastly His eyes were closed, and there was a ghastly wound in his head.
- jostle They turned aside into side-pockets of the main cavern; they got torches and looked high and low; they went back and forth, up and down; they stumbled against one another and cursed angrily; they caught up bits of stone, ran back to the fire to see if the fragments were shot with gold; cursed and hurled the useless things from them, and ran back again, to jostle and seek and be first; they were not so much like dogs now as human hogs, fighting to get first into the trough.
- justly This was an achievement of which the Battalion was justly proud, and shows the keenness and interest the men displayed in their Regiment, and the cause for which they were fighting.
- Casualties Passing along Death Valley the Battalion got caught in heavy shell fire, and sixty casualties took place almost immediately.
- costlier It was to be one of the grandest and finest houses that thought could conceive; much finer, in true reality, than that vast palace of sandstone with the porte cochere and the sweeping conservatories that you afterwards built in the costlier part of the city.
- Castillo This picture is by a painter of the name of Castillo , who had thought comfortably well of himself, till he saw the master-pieces of Murillo's genius; Castillo surveyed them for some time in absolute silence, then turning away, exclaimed Castillo is no more!
111 words made from the letters CASLTLE
3 letter words made from CASLTLE:ace, act, aec, ale, all, als, alt, asl, ate, cat, cst, eat, ect, ell, est, eta, etc, lac, lat, lea, let, sac, sat, sea, sec, set, sle, tea, tec, tlc.
5 letter words made from CASLTLE:actel, actes, aelst, alces, astle, calls, caste, celal, celts, cesta, clase, clast, clats, cleal, cleat, ecall, ecast, eclat, ellac, ellas, laces, lacet, least, leats, letal, salet, scale, sceat, secta, selat, setal, slate, stael, stale, stall, steal, stela, taels, talcs, talel, talls, teals, tells, tesla.
4 letter words made from CASLTLE:acts, allt, atle, call, case, cast, cats, cell, celt, east, eats, ells, esla, lace, last, late, lats, leal, lest, lets, sale, salt, sate, scat, scet, seal, seat, sect, sell, seta, slat, tael, talc, tale, tall, teal, tell.