What is the correct spelling for CASMS?
This word (Casms) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASMS
- Gases From the surface of this lake rose smoke and gases that took fire as they floated upwards, and, mingling together, formed a gigantic sheet of living light.
- clams I longed to tell some one, but was ashamed; and, when asked why I was so pale and absent-minded, I answered with a gloomy smile- "It is the clams ."
- Castes In the passages towards Guiana, that is, in all those lands which the eight branches of Orenoque fashion into islands, there are but one sort of people, called Tivitivas, but of two castes, as they term them, the one called Ciawani, the other Waraweeti, and those war one with another.
- calms "Calms may have their charms for your quiet spirits; but in them there is nothing to be overcome.
- chasms As dwellers in lone planets look upon The mighty disk of their majestic sun, Hallowed in awful chasms of wheeling gloom, Making their day dim, so we gaze on thee.
- claims Then of course to the duties of a wife belong the claims Society has upon her as a wife.
- casts She saw, moreover, what was meant by Michael's religious teaching, why he chose for her study such parts of the Bible as taught the beauty of compassion, of service rendered to those whom the world casts forth and leaves to perish.
- cases That was all, in most cases .
- causes They were scattered all over, the country, and the majority were absent from causes unknown."
- jams "Yes," he answered, "but I think we are going to do even better on the Cross Tree jams ."
- casks Two casks of wine were demanded, one from before and the other from behind the mast.
- coasts We find that the greatest loss has occurred on the east and southern coasts of our island.