What is the correct spelling for CASPAIN?
This word (Caspain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASPAIN
- aspen But Claw-of-the-Eagle is dead, and we mourn him, thou and I"-here she loosened her grasp on the old woman's shoulder, "but my son is alive unless-" Here a dreadful possibility made her shake like an aspen.
- campaign The girl had stated her plan of campaign as though in so many words.
- camping But if they're so bad here, surely they'll be worse in the hills-and camping out, too-won't they?"
- capon I was terribly weak and felt sick and faint, but I struggled on for a while, until my knees refused me service and I came down on my two hands, whilst the capon rolled away into the gutter, and the bottle of Burgundy fell with a crash against the pavement, scattering its precious contents in every direction.
- carping They are always in a critical, carping, superior frame of mind.
- casein Various Methods of Preparing Casein.
- casing Ragged, saw-edged pieces of shell casing ripped through the wings.
- casino "I was warned lately at the Casino to keep an eye on my young Prell.
- caspar Anything that monsieur my nephew Caspar, conseiller at the court of justice, could do would certainly have been perfectly right and suitable, and quite perfect in its way.
- caspian That they could find time to migrate to the Caspian Sea and Central Asia to breed, and return again by the middle of July, I cannot believe, especially after having found them so thoroughly in breeding-time, while still in the east of Sind.
- casting Only mind you don't strike across the casting-line.
- gasping A gasping moan of pain escaped from his lips.
- japan But, being badly led themselves, they always end by falling into some ambuscade, and very few of them return to Japan.
- rasping The other figure, with an eye blackened and bleeding from the raw scratches of finger-nails about the lids, came more slowly to his feet, his breath rasping with passion and exhaustion.
- spain His uncle forced him to start for Spain the very next day."
- span Happy listened in sympathetic silence, and when he was through she said, still softly: "Boone, I reckon you've got a right hopeful life-span stretching out ahead of you-but are you sure you aren't fixing to break your heart, boy?
- spawn 2. This is known among gardeners as "spawn."
- spin As likely as not the little lady'll come back in the car to take you for a spin.
- Capping There was gold-capping on the saddle horn, and again on the circle of the cantle.
- Clasping "Mother," laughed Helena, suddenly clasping her fondly round the neck, "I can see from your cross face you do mean to be troublesome!
110 words made from the letters CASPAIN
3 letter words made from CASPAIN:aas, ain, ana, ani, ans, apc, asp, can, cap, cia, cis, cns, cpa, cpi, cps, iaa, nap, nip, nsc, pac, pan, pas, pia, pic, pin, psa, psi, sac, sap, sic, sin, sip, spa.
4 letter words made from CASPAIN:anas, apia, apis, asap, asia, asin, cain, cans, caps, inca, isaa, napa, naps, nasa, nipa, nips, paca, paia, pain, pans, pica, pins, pisa, sana, scan, sian, snap, snip, span, spic, spin.
5 letter words made from CASPAIN:anpac, ansai, ansip, apian, asian, aspic, caapi, canai, canap, cania, canis, caspi, incas, ipana, isaac, isaan, naasp, naias, napas, ncaas, paani, pains, paisa, panai, panic, panis, pasic, pasin, pasni, piana, pians, piasa, pinas, pisan, pisca, saina, sanai, sania, sapan, sapin, sapna, scana, sipan, spain, spani, spica.