What is the correct spelling for CASSLE?
This word (Cassle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CASSLE
- aisle In the afternoon the little plain circular windows high up in the aisle shoot shafts of golden light upon the yellow walls.
- cable He was out of danger when Miss Bright wrote-let me see-that was about three weeks ago, or nearly, and, as you have had no cable since, it follows that he is all right by now.
- cackle "Oh, cut the cackle," he said impatiently.
- cajole Charles found it necessary to postpone to a more convenient season all thought of executing the treaty of Dover, and to cajole the nation by pretending to return to the policy of the Triple Alliance.
- capsule Fruit: An erect, oblong, 3-celled capsule, the flat, horizontal seeds packed in 2 rows in each cavity.
35 words made from the letters CASSLE
3 letter words made from CASSLE:ace, aec, ale, als, asl, ass, lac, lea, sac, sea, sec, sle, sls, sse.
5 letter words made from CASSLE:alces, assel, assle, cases, clase, class, elsas, laces, lessa, sales, scale, seals, slaes.
4 letter words made from CASSLE:case, esla, lace, lass, less, sale, seal, seas.