What is the correct spelling for CASUGHT?
This word (Casught) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CASUGHT
- cased He tapped the walls with his stick, but found nothing to encourage him. The floor was solidly flagged, the low roof of the passage was vaulted and cased with stone.
- casket And as he spoke his wonder seemed growing into fear, and he looked again at the casket and the rose that it held.
- cassette The very first Philips N1500 model included all the essential elements of a domestic video cassette recorder: Simple loading of cassette and simple operation by "Piano Key" controls, with full auto-stop at tape ends. And if you ain't made love to a Haggard cassette Well you ain't seen country yet – You Ain't Seen Country Yet by Josh Thompson
- cast Now the Otomie are cast down and they remember that we led the flower of their land to death. At night the sea lashes the rust red ramparts And the shapes of hooded men move past me And the mad moaning wind, it laughs and it laughs At the strange lot that fate has cast me – Opium Tea by Nick Cave
- caste Of these the Charans are by far the most numerous and important, and included all the famous leaders of the caste mentioned above.
- Besought Ormond wrote a few kind lines to Sir Ulick, and earnestly besought him to find out something more about the Annalys.