What is the correct spelling for CASY?
This word (Casy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CASY
- case The case stands like this: You must choose whether to get rid of that dog or to lose me. What in the world is in that CASE, what you got in that CASE? Get up out my face, you couldn't relate, wait to take place at a similar pace So shake, shake it – Rollout (My Business) by Ludacris
- cash If you happen to be short of cash the paymaster will settle it for you." I come too dope, I'm kickin' the cash Because I clash, I gash – Q-Ball by sublime
- cask I could easily have climbed the staff as far as the cask, but no farther.
- cast Why do you withdraw from me, and cast down your eyes? The pall's been cast No quarter to be had All shall perish None shall last – Vive La Mort! by KMFDM
- cay It was soon evident that the tramp steamer would pass close to the island and that the submarine could hold her course and yet be within half a mile of the tramp as she slipped by the Cay which both were rapidly approaching.
- easy But it was easy to get away in such a garden as this.
- Cary H. F. Cary, the quiet gentleness of whose face almost interfered with its real intelligence.
- Casey The boys made a dash for the door, but the bolt was hardly slid, when it, too, crashed, open, and Frank Morton stamped in, pushing Pat Casey and Mike Dolan ahead of him each securely gripped by the collar, in his strong hands.