What is the correct spelling for CATIPILLARS?
This word (Catipillars) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CATIPILLARS
- capillary My impression is that when the ground is dry there is a minimum of capillary attraction between it and the clouds, and though the sky may look threatening they do not easily break into rain.
- caterpillar Conrad the Caterpillar knew life would be a thriller – Conrad by widespread panic
- Capillaries S. Places between capillaries occupied by the cells.
- pillars Hollow out the inside of the hill, only leave pillars to hold up the roof, and go and find gold for the floor and silver for the walls, and you can have every other pillar gold and every other one silver, after you get the rest done, and take down the rock that you left.
- capitals Good houses, properly furnished, in European capitals, are not to be had at small figures.