What is the correct spelling for CATIVE?
This word (Cative) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CATIVE
- active That is what we may call an active or a live combustion; but there can also be a slow combustion of carbon,-a combustion without flame, and still giving out heat.
- captive He was now a captive , and not for the first time in his life.
- carve The military nobility, whose determined fanaticism, magnificent courage, and spirit of individual initiative had driven the Moors out of Spain in the thirteenth century, welcomed this fresh opportunity to slay the infidel and carve out new fiefs for themselves.
- cave She is frightened by the noise of the cave -is it the noise of the night or the noise of silence?
- creative You're too strong and young and creative to imitate anybody.
- curative The evidence established that there was no due precaution with respect to the certificate of admission, the consideration of discharge, or the application of any curative process to the mental malady.
- dative My own opinion is, that it would be convenient to determine cases by the form of the word alone; so that, even if a word had a dative sense only once, where it had an accusative sense ten thousand times, such a word should be said to be in the dative case.
- native Even in this he is slower learn than any other game bird, and when let alone for a little season promptly returns to his native confidence.
- vocative The southern doctrine, that Congress is to the District a mere local Legislature to do its pleasure, is tumbled from the genitive into the vocative !
- Katie I s'pose I was asleep, Katie .
- Cutie Look at his nose, cutie, made out of a button.
48 words made from the letters CATIVE
3 letter words made from CATIVE:ace, act, aec, ate, cat, cia, cva, eat, ect, eta, etc, ice, iva, tai, tea, tec, tia, tic, tie, vac, vat, vet, vie.
4 letter words made from CATIVE:aevi, cave, cite, cive, evat, evit, ieva, taei, teav, tevi, tive, vatc, viae, vice.
5 letter words made from CATIVE:ative, cavie, cevat, civet, etica, evict, vatic, vicat, victa, vieta, vitae.