What is the correct spelling for CATIVITY?
This word (Cativity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CATIVITY
- activity The country was getting ready for the activity which followed.
- captivity Alice Rody had become careless of her freedom-nay, in a manner, preferred her captivity to the uncertainty of an unknown future, where no kindred awaited her return, no friend stood expectant to receive her.
- cavity The wall being old, some of the mortar had crumbled-it was not of the best quality-and here and there was a small cavity .
- creativity Watts, Lorna (1980), "Birmingham Moat, its History, Topography and Destruction", Transactions, Birmingham and Warwickshire Archaeological Society, 89: 1–77, ISSN 0140-4202 Georgian Birmingham Berg, Maxine (1991), "Commerce and Creativity in Eighteenth-Century Birmingham", in Berg, Maxine, Markets and Manufacture in Early Industrial Europe, Routledge, pp.
- nativity Though illiterate, he showed intelligence, and he would add nothing to the tale he had told to Rufe, except that the islands of Cuba and Jamaica might be considered to lie in the path to this island of his nativity and our goal.
46 words made from the letters CATIVITY
3 letter words made from CATIVITY:act, cat, cay, cia, cva, icy, iva, ivy, tai, tat, tay, tia, tic, tit, vac, vat, vii.
5 letter words made from CATIVITY:attic, avici, catty, citta, icity, ivatt, ivity, tacit, taiyi, titia, tivat, vatic, vicat, vicia, victa, vitit, vitti.
4 letter words made from CATIVITY:cavy, city, itty, tact, tati, tayi, titi, titv, tiya, tyva, vatc, viia.