What is the correct spelling for CATLES?
This word (Catles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CATLES
- cattle At the instant that she fell upon the stone step, in her flight from the cattle, the door opened and she was lifted to her feet by a pleasant-looking boy, who, followed by another, came out of the house.
- catullus The chapter on Catullus has been re-written and enlarged, and the views formerly expressed in it have been modified.
- gates The gates have been shut, and there will be no more sending out of supplies.
- Tales The old woman had never spoken to him, or of him to others; but she had listened eagerly to all the tales told of his powers.
- castles The time-worn wigs, with error gray, Their dusty locks with pale dismay, Shall shake in vain in wild despair, To see their prostrate castles, where?
- gales Always I shall remember Furnes as a place of wet streets and long dark evenings, with gales blowing, and as a place where I have been always alone.
- calls "I have some business that calls me up there.
- camels "I did not find the camels," he said.
- cats There was a bad death-percentage and none of the big cats were in show form, until the Clouds began to take Skag's word for the main thing wrong.
- candles She told Mary to bring the candles, and to run out and buy a night-light.
- cradles We get to learn it in our cradles.
- caters The season is not straitened in its resources, and caters to all tastes in a way which some may look upon as fickleness, but which I prefer to regard as catholicity.
- cartels They will hurry off at dawn, so as to be first on the spot; they will form unions, cartels, anything to continue bread-winning undisturbed.
- cutlets As it was the only time in my life I had performed in this character, I had some doubts as to the propriety of indulging a very hearty breakfast appetite, not knowing if it were unprofessional to eat; but from this doubt my learned friends speedily relieved me, by the entire devotion which they bestowed for about twenty minutes upon ham, rolls, eggs, and cutlets, barely interrupting these important occupations by sly allusions to the old gentleman's malady, and his chance of recovery.
- COTES Past the peat-ricks we struggled, the sheep-cotes, the straggling fences-all so familiar; cross'd the stream and rode into the yard.
- cables He cuts everything with this knife, from apples and navy plug to ship's cables and telegraph wire.
- dales At first the young Dales were very angry.
- callers When I got to the pigsty there were several early callers lounging around.
90 words made from the letters CATLES
3 letter words made from CATLES:ace, act, aec, ale, als, alt, asl, ate, cat, cst, eat, ect, est, eta, etc, lac, lat, lea, let, sac, sat, sea, sec, set, sle, tea, tec, tlc.
5 letter words made from CATLES:actel, actes, aelst, alces, astle, caste, celts, cesta, clase, clast, clats, cleat, ecast, eclat, laces, lacet, least, leats, salet, scale, sceat, secta, selat, setal, slate, stael, stale, steal, stela, taels, talcs, teals, tesla.
4 letter words made from CATLES:acts, atle, case, cast, cats, celt, east, eats, esla, lace, last, late, lats, lest, lets, sale, salt, sate, scat, scet, seal, seat, sect, seta, slat, tael, talc, tale, teal.