What is the correct spelling for CATORGEY?
This word (Catorgey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CATORGEY
- cadge Whereupon the yeoman opened the door of a long covered shed commonly called the "mews," and shortly appeared again with four hooded hawks-two falcons, and two males or tiercel-gentles-placed on a wooden frame or cadge .
- cadger I 'll-if you swear on a Bible, like a cadger before a bench of magistrates, you'll never show your face within a circuit o' ten miles hereabouts, and won't trouble the boy if you meet him, or my daughter or me, or any one of us-hark ye, I'll do this: let go the boy, and I'll give ye five hundred-I'll give ye a cheque on my banker for a thousand pounds; and, hark me out, you do this, you swear, as I said, on the servants' Bible, in the presence of my butler and me, "Strike you dead as Ananias and t' other one if you don't keep to it," do that now, here, on the spot, and I'll engage to see you paid fifty pounds a year into the bargain.
- carthage "Nay, but he shall go with me to Carthage ," asserted a third, from the height of his camel's back.
- category She gave her free hand to Max, saying, "I suppose we are none of us ourselves to strangers, but, since you are engaged to Olga, I hope you will not place me in that category .
- catgut All the expression of the violinist showed that in his honest conviction a great mundane calamity had occurred, the calamity of course being that his violin bow had not caused catgut to vibrate in such a way as to affect the ears of a particular set of people in a particular manner.
- catlike Sometimes, as you clamber up the wooded hillside above the farm, you will come suddenly upon a fierce-looking, catlike creature stretched out on a rock sunning himself.
- codger Outside, I met an old codger .
- cordage Waking from time to time, I heard the wind whistling through the cordage , and the rapid gliding of the waters as our keel ploughed onwards.
- Cadged Byron made his way to Smyrna, where he and Hobhouse cadged a ride to Constantinople on HMS Salsette.
- Carded Days later, Colombia topped off their qualification against Paraguay, where they were ironically red carded a man following an early goal by Paraguay.
- Carted We will take it for granted that our specimens have safely passed through all perils by land and water, road and rail; that they have been quarried, boxed, carted over a roadless country to the nearest railway, and have withstood 2,000 miles of jolting in a freight-car.
- basser Along with Basser and Goldstein Colleges, Philip Baxter College forms part of the original Kensington Colleges, which have been owned and operated by the University of New South Wales since they were founded in 1959.
306 words made from the letters CATORGEY
3 letter words made from CATORGEY:ace, act, aec, age, ago, arc, are, art, ate, ayr, car, cat, cay, ceo, cer, cog, cot, coy, cro, crt, cry, ear, eat, ecg, ect, ego, era, erg, ert, eta, etc, gar, gat, gay, gca, get, goa, goy, oar, oat, oca, oct, ore, otc, rag, rat, ray, ret, roc, roe, rot, rya, rye, tag, tao, tar, tay, tea, tec, teg, ter, toe, tog, tor, toy, try, tyr, yea, yet.
4 letter words made from CATORGEY:acer, acre, aero, aery, arcy, areo, arey, argo, arty, ayer, aygo, ayre, ayte, cage, cagy, care, cart, cego, cero, cert, coat, coey, cora, core, cote, coya, crag, crye, ecto, egco, ergo, erya, etoy, eyra, gacy, gary, gate, gato, gayo, gayt, gear, geta, geto, goat, goer, goey, gore, gort, gory, goya, goyt, gray, grce, grey, grot, gyor, gyre, gyro, oate, oaty, octa, oeta, ogae, ogea, oger, ogre, ogry, orca, oreg, orga, orge, orgy, orte, otay, otey, race, racy, rage, rago, rate, rayo, rayt, reay, rega, roey, roga, rota, rotc, rote, roye, ryce, taco, tare, taro, tary, tayo, tear, tera, tero, tery, toea, toer, toey, toga, toge, tore, torg, tory, toye, tray, treo, trey, troy, tyga, tyge, tyre, tyro, yaro, year, yego, yeta, ygoe, yoga, yore, yorg, yota, ytre.
5 letter words made from CATORGEY:acero, aceto, acrey, acter, actor, arcot, argot, artec, atory, atyeo, aygre, cager, cagey, caret, cargo, caroe, carte, carty, caryo, cater, cayer, cerat, cergy, certa, certo, coate, cogar, coreg, corge, corta, corte, cotey, coyer, crago, crate, crato, creag, crego, creta, croat, cyrto, erato, ergot, etgar, etrog, garce, garet, gater, gator, gayer, geroy, goary, goaty, gorey, gotay, gotra, gotye, goyer, grace, graet, grate, great, greco, groat, groce, groty, gryce, gryet, oater, oatey, oracy, orage, orate, ortac, racey, ratey, react, reato, recta, recto, regco, retag, roate, rocta, roget, rotec, royte, tager, targo, taroc, teary, tegra, terao, tergo, tocar, togar, toray, torga, trace, tracy, trago, treco, trego, troya, yarco, yarto, yater, yator, yorga, yorta.