What is the correct spelling for CATY?
This word (Caty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CATY
- cat But David wasn't talking to his cat , and he wasn't talking to himself.
- catty Mrs. Brown was talking to me about it yesterday, and she asked in that catty , smiling way she has-" "Trust the women to gossip!"
- cay But this cay is the place to be, mark it.
- city Go back into the city !"
- Cato Cato is obviously contrived, not inspired; and the dramatist is thinking of obeying the rules of good taste, instead of having them already incorporated in his thought.
- Cary "You are quite right, Mrs. Cary , quite right.
- Cathy Cathy taught him what she learned, and played or worked with him in the fields.
- Katy Katy, she can give you part her cookies, but don't you get carryin' on with her little basket, 'cause it was her pa's, an' she's goin' to set great store by it.
- cats But whatever you do, don't remind her of the fate of the Kilkenny cats .
- CATT But then, you aren't a Catt , either.