What is the correct spelling for CAUASIAN?
This word (Cauasian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAUASIAN
- asian Portugal gateway country for Latin American cocaine and Southwest Asian heroin entering the European market; transshipment point for hashish from North Africa to Europe; consumer of Southwest Asian heroin A storm that's been raging Inside these rib cages And why? Cuz we Asian – We Will Not Be Moved by magnetic north
- canaan Jericho, which commanded the ford across the Jordan, fell into his hands; the confederate kings of southern Canaan were overthrown in battle, and the tribe of Ephraim, to which Joshua belonged, was established in the mountainous region which afterwards bore its name.
- capetian However, when Louis XVI was put on trial and later "guillotined" (executed) by the revolutionaries National Convention in France in 1793, they somewhat contemptously referred to him in written documents and spoken address as "Citizen Louis Capet" as if a "commoner" (referring back to the Medieval origins of the Bourbon Dynastys name and referring to Hugh Capet, founder of the Capetian Dynasty).
- cartesian The Cartesian , who denies that his horse feels the spur, or that the hare is afraid when the hounds approach her; the disciple of Malbranche, who maintains that the man was not hurt by the bullet, which, according to vulgar apprehension, swept away his legs; the follower of Berkeley, who while he sits writing at his table, declares that he has neither table, paper, nor fingers; have all the honour at least of being deceived by fallacies not easily detected, and may plead that they did not forsake truth, but for appearances which they were not able to distinguish from it.
- cassia Presently, Cassia , the fast Morgan mare, came up to the front-door, with the wheels of the new, light chaise flashing behind her in the moonlight.
- cassias Caligo oedipus fruhstorferi – Fruhstorfers owl-butterflyCaligo telamonius memmon – pale owl-butterflyCaligo uranus – gold-edged owl-butterflyDynastor darius stygianus – daring owl-butterflyDynastor macrosiris strix – green-eyed owl-butterflyEryphanis aesa
89 words made from the letters CAUASIAN
3 letter words made from CAUASIAN:aas, ain, ana, ani, ans, anu, can, cia, cis, cns, iaa, icu, nsc, nsu, sac, sic, sin, sun, uca, uni, uns, usa.
5 letter words made from CAUASIAN:acuna, anaia, anasa, ansai, asana, asian, asuna, asuni, aucas, aunis, ausia, canai, cania, canis, causa, causi, iancu, incas, incus, isaac, isaan, naias, nasau, nasua, ncaas, nucis, saana, saina, sanaa, sanai, sania, sauan, sauna, scana, siuan, sucia, suica, suina, sunia, usain, uscaa, usian.
4 letter words made from CAUASIAN:ainu, anas, anus, asia, asin, auca, auna, cain, caiu, cans, cuan, inca, inus, isaa, nasa, nicu, nsui, sana, saun, scan, scun, sian, siau, suan, suin.