What is the correct spelling for CAUCACIAN?
This word (Caucacian) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAUCACIAN
- capetian Before the fagade of Versailles we see at a glance the grandeur of the Capetian kings and the necessity of the Revolution.
- capuchin If you have a trifle about you, you can repay me at once;-well, never mind, if you have not; another time will do;-but don't say a Capuchin is ungrateful, that's all.
- carnation In an instant Tom made his appearance with a decided color in his cheeks; and Miss Katy-well, Miss Katy's face was the color of a peony, or a carnation .
- cartesian From divers quarters there has been a methodical reaction against the persistent dualism of the Cartesian tradition, which was itself the unconscious heir of the Christian tradition.
- caucasian The most unlikely man to have been high in office in Illyricum was a native Illyrian; for it was the policy of Rome to put Kelts in the Slavonic, and Slavonians in the Keltic, provinces; just as, at the present moment, Russia places Finn regiments in the Caucasus, and Caucasian in Finland.
- Acacias It was a neglected corner of the world, and there were straggling sumachs and acacias scattered about the enclosure, while a row of fine old elms marked the boundary of two sides.