What is the correct spelling for CAUE?
This word (Caue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAUE
- cafe Doctor John was most cordial in his greeting and talked to her a long time about some portions of Europe, particularly a certain cafe in Dresden where he used to dine, and another in Paris frequented by the beau monde. Somewhere over there from the door of a street cafe I hear that old blues guitar play – The Pride You Hide by Roger Daltrey
- cage "You learned this morning how I myself came into this cage , and that my father was overseer of the temple granaries. Pacing in his cage. I feel his rage. – All The Machines Are Quiet by Robert Calvert
- cake Then he went to his camp and filled his hat with cake -crumbs, for the Parsee never ate anything but cake , and never swept out his camp.
- cane And now they began to warm their faces, from a distance, with tow that could be easily set on fire and extinguished again, fixed on the end of a cane .
- cape I took out the map and set light to it at Cape Silvio.
- care I do not care what he said.
- case You can say it's the case of a friend."
- cause What's the cause of tears?
- cave Therefore, there must be another entrance to the cave ."
- clue I had a suspicion that the other side of the river would give us some clue ."
- cue And Plank, now recognising his cue , answered her: "No, I have not heard that he is in town.
- Came And then came the thought, "She thinks he may, perhaps thinks he will.