What is the correct spelling for CAUGFHT?
This word (Caugfht) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAUGFHT
- cavity I'm sitting here just sucking on my cavity cavity Thinking of the things you used to say to me tragedy – Coahuila by Old 97S
- cavort Overhead, the guests may look down into the green waters and watch the bathers spring from the diving-boards or cavort about like young dolphins, tritons, or lightsome naiads.
- coagulate The red colour will disappear, and the albumen which is dissolved in the juice will coagulate and become plainly visible.
- crafty There was something so calm and imperturbable in his demeanor, so blandly crafty, so ominously gentle and soft in the tone of his voice, so penetrating in his eye, and he could throw such an infernal smile over his features!
- cuffed The mate so far forgot himself as to whistle, but with great presence of mind cuffed the boy's ear as the skipper turned.
- gadget We've got proof that a human being is nothing more nor less than a simple cybernetic gadget.
- gift I did not dare to tell Dick, as it was his gift."
- graft What power of mischief had driven him to charge his highly respectable father with graft?
- jugful No, sir, not by a jugful!
- kraft "I thought perhaps you'd like to hear Dr. Kraft play.