What is the correct spelling for CAUISE?
This word (Cauise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAUISE
- case But that's just not the case' Cause I'm settin' the pace – Funky Beat by everlast
- cause We have made you to be the hands of Our Cause.
- cayuse The puncher still attached braced his cayuse to throw the steer when the slack of his rope was taken up.
- chaise We must get the chaise; I can't wait."
- clause To a natural human resentment and a pathetic love for his wife he had added, as an equal clause, the claim of the world upon his genius.
- coarse Tabiba," called Miss Banks; and the door was opened by a countryman, a Riffi, rough-looking, only a coarse jellab over him, but with a kind expression on his face.
- course "Of course-ask him to stay.
- cruise But, apart from experience of this kind and the opportunities offered for scientific work, to me, personally, the cruise was extremely valuable.
- cruiser We all rushed up on deck to see a cruiser pass close to us this midday.