What is the correct spelling for CAUSEL?
This word (Causel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAUSEL
- carousel After likely operating in an amusement park in the eastern United States, the carousel moved to Seaport Village in San Diego; it began operating in Chase Palm Park, a waterfront park in Santa Barbara, California, in 1999. Moments on the carousel Must admit we ride it well – Paragons Of Innocence by savatage
- case "This gentleman wants to tell me something about the Grell case. Nine out of ten, in every case She might look pretty, but there's make up on her face – Show Me by abc
- casual His voice sounded very calm, almost casual.
- causal If these all agree in the absence of the circumstance that is uniformly present with the effect, we have corroborative evidence that there is causal connexion between this circumstance and the effect.
- causally Empirically, collective efficacy is shown to causally affect collective action among a number of populations across varied contexts.
- cause I inquired the cause of her grief.
- Caused Mrs. Young's illness had caused her resignation, and until she again took up the work nothing further was done to help Mr. Coombe in his Parliamentary agitation.
- Casey The monument, adorned with firemen's helmets and bugles in stone, stands under the shadow of drooping pepper sprays, and is inscribed: Sacred to the memory of James P. Casey, who Departed this life May 23, 1856, Aged 27 years.