What is the correct spelling for CAUYAN?
This word (Cauyan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAUYAN
- cabana Cabana was elevated to the level of district on December 2, 1856 under the Presidency of Don Don Ramón Castilla.
- caiman Since then, it has been given a number of names by different authorities: Crocodilus (Alligator) palpebrosus (Merrem, 1820), Jacaretinga moschifer (Spix, 1825), Champsa palpebrosa (Wagler, 1830), Alligator palpebrosus (Dumeril and Bibron, 1836), Champsa gibbiceps (Natterer, 1841), Caiman palpebrosus (Gray, 1844), Caiman (Aromosuchus) palpebrosus (Gray, 1862) and Jacaretinga palpebrosus (Vaillant, 1898).
- cain Still Francisco's left hand was at the throat of the pirate, and the pistol was pointed in his right, when a flash of another pistol, fired by one who followed Cain , threw its momentary vivid light upon the features of Francisco, as he cried out, "Blood for blood!"
- cairn This was the blot which blackened all the rest-the property of the Ferrises of Cairn Ferris, of Adam, chief of the name at the top of the Glen, and of his brother Julian-he who had cursed the noble scythe-sweep of the Abbey Bay, which all ought to have been untouched Raincy property, with crow-stepped gables and beflowered verandahs.
- cajun Bob Hamms Cajun Nursery Rhymes I and II.
- can And one can scarcely be surprised.
- canaan It couples him with Dedan, and sees in him a descendant of Ham, a kinsman of Egypt and Canaan .
- canyon So, after giving me a hunting-knife, and telling me to fetch my rifle, he set off up the canyon .
- carina Police Cadet 84 (Chinese: 新紮師兄; Jyutping: San1 zaat3 Si1 Hing1) is a 1984 TVB police drama TV series which starred then up and coming stars such as Tony Leung, Maggie Cheung, Carina Lau, and Sean Lau.
- cayenne I was arrested, sentenced, and sent to Cayenne .
- cayman The demesne is a sylvan sanctuary for the wild creatures of the air and the wood, and they congregate here almost as they did at Walton Hall in the days of that most delightful of naturalists and travellers, whose adventurous gallop on the back of a cayman was the delight of all English-reading children forty years ago, or as they do now at Gosford.
- cayuga Avoid breeding from a drake with a black bill as in this respect the breed differs from the Cayuga since the bill of the duck should be black but that of the drake should be very dark green.
- cayuse "I'll take that blue cayuse and that Denver-brand saddle, and call it square to date....
- clan It was during this time that the Bison clan learned to use the throwing-stick.
- crayon You sit like that and don't rub off the crayon , and meanwhile I'll learn up a little more.
- cuban In the meantime, a reciprocity treaty was made and submitted to the Senate, where it hung fire for somewhat more than a year, and was finally ratified on December 16, 1903. It provided for the admission of Cuban products into the United States at a reduction of twenty per cent.