What is the correct spelling for CAUYSE?
This word (Cauyse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CAUYSE
- case I'm gettin' ready and I've packed my case If you find somewhere better, can you save my place? – Had Enough by the WHO
- cause "Then all the more cause for you to keep away from him.
- cayuse The great majority will always prefer to worship nature from the comfortable if somewhat crowded seat of a tally-ho, with a luxurious hotel to return to in the evening, and after all why should one blame them; but there will always be some who prefer the wild mountain trail to the macadamized road, the cayuse with all his idiosyncrasies to the upholstered coach, and the camp-fire to all the luxuries of a modern hotel.
- clause I had not read them for thirty years, and at that time the clause escaped me.
- coarse They are worked over a foundation or net-work of coarse thread, and are twisted in places so that they will more easily fall into the desired form.
- course He knew the answer, of course.