What is the correct spelling for CAVEROUS?
This word (Caverous) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAVEROUS
- cadaverous As they approached that part of the route in which he operated, there was a great anxiety manifested by the passengers, and especially by a thin, cadaverous -looking man from Ohio.
- cavernous He could not bear that dark cavernous nursery, with the faint lights and the stairs and passages beyond it so crowded with urgent silence!
- covetous It spoke of covetous ambition.
- caves They led their wild desires to woods and caves, And thought that all but savages were slaves. – Absalom And Achitophel A Poem by John Dryden
- covers but thats what I get for judging a book by its cover role play convect ceo and crook by the covers – Dom P by Max B