What is the correct spelling for CAVEY?
This word (Cavey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAVEY
- cafe We went inside the Verandah Cafe and right there another less swarthy and older man accosted me in like manner, for a like purpose, and handed me a card of another well known American firm.
- carver With this design they sent two of their number, John Carver and Robert Cushman, to London, and Sir Edwin Sandys tried to obtain for them a patent recognizing their religious rights.
- cave Tord did not sleep near the fire, far in in the cave , on the bed which was made soft with moss and warm with skins, but every night, when Berg had fallen asleep, he crept out to the entrance and lay there on a rock.
- cove "That I'll do, sir, and without pay; I only hope that they'll understand the signal, and lay her on shore in the cove .
- cover Then they will begin giving out bad news, so that they can buy in stock at a lower price to cover their short interests.
- covey As I leaned, listening, I heard near by a low, uneasy murmuring from a covey of quails sleeping in the brush beside the path, and before I had time to think what it meant, a fox trotted up the path I had just climbed, and halted in the edge of the shadows directly at my feet.
- Caved The heavy-headed mastiff calmly yawned as he stretched his sinewy legs and caved in his long back.
- Gave You gave me that mother.
- Casey About one o'clock both Casey and Cora, who had their arms tied behind them, were brought to the platform and with firm steps stepped out upon them.
- Garvey To demonstrate this, Garvey adopted African clothes and hair style long before they became popular.
- Carey Sir Donald took one and lit it quietly, looking at Carey , who seemed to interest him a good deal.
- caves I shall see the Caves .