What is the correct spelling for CAVIT?
This word (Cavit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAVIT
- avid There was not even any necessity for using any particular charm or seduction, the young woman was so avid of pleasure, that she was pretty sure to show favour to any one. She herself would be his best ally.
- cart Well, the other day he said they were too good for him to help Winthrop load the cart ; and I think he should pull them off!
- carved On the big blocks of rock below Arabic and Touarghee letters were carved .
- cast And now that the hour was come, the hour of self-renonciation, I refused to bear my burden: I cast it on Cornelius.
- cat I'm like a cat -always on my feet-and have nine lives besides.
- cave At Michael's suggestion that the Omdeh's house would be like one of the cave -houses, Abdul had flung back his head.
- caveat Mr Gray lodged a caveat for this contrivance in the United States Patent Office on 14th February 1876; but on the same day Professor Alexander Graham Bell filed a specification and drawings of the original Bell telephone.
- caviar The beaded bag, cunningly contrived, needleful by needleful, from little colored strands of glass caviar , glittered its hour.
- cavil The truth plainly appears in the chronicles of the times and establishes beyond cavil exactly what Las Casas did, and under what circumstances and for what purposes he made the recommendation which he never afterwards ceased to deplore.
- cavity Proceeding from the terrace into the cavity of the rock, we ascended another flight of stairs, also cut out of solid stone, which led into a very spacious apartment.