What is the correct spelling for CAVITIY?
This word (Cavitiy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAVITIY
- caitiff The owner, inwardly vexed to see his flock thus diminishing, hung a setting net adroitly between the pile and the house, into which the caitiff dashed and was entangled.
- caveat The tragedy in Gray's work consists in the fact that, two hours before his caveat had been put in, Bell had filed his application for a patent on the completed instrument.
- caviar I wonder what she meant by caviar ?
- cavil There he opposed to the last the adoption of the ordinance for secession; but, when it was decided, against his opinion, to resort to the remedy of withdrawal from the Union, he, true to his allegiance to the State of which he was a citizen, paused not to cavil or protest, but at once stepped forth to defend her against a threatened invasion.
- cavity In this case there requires to be a cavity to receive and hold the babbitt metal.
- Cacti There are several succulent plants quite closely resembling cacti, which need about the same treatment.