What is the correct spelling for CAVREN?
This word (Cavren) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CAVREN
- careen Others went along the Costa Rican coast to find turtle to salt for victuals, and to careen their barnacled and wormy ships.
- carina Even in specimens kept in spirits, in which there has been no shrinking, but in which the colours have changed, and taking into account the variation in the carina and upper part of the terga, this species is not always readily distinguished from L. anatifera, without opening the valves and looking for the right-hand tooth of the latter.
- caring I was extremely harassed, and my mind was filled with Indian matters, so I went out alone to seek an evening's relief, not caring whither my feet took me.
- carving And so the enterprise was launched, and conducted thus: in the day time, Henry showed himself in the town, and talked big about carving ; and, in the afternoon, he rode out, and did the real work of his life, over the dead bodies of his ancestors.
- caveman But it's the very same earth that old Grandpa Caveman once wrestled with, and where old Grandma Cavewoman ran for her life twice a week.
- cavern There goes the entrance to the cavern !
- Cameron Are you waiting here for Mr. Cameron ?
- cavemen Maurice is played by actor Jeff Daniel Phillips who was one of the cavemen in the original GEICO Caveman commercials that inspired the series.
58 words made from the letters CAVREN
3 letter words made from CAVREN:ace, aec, ane, arc, are, can, car, cer, cva, ear, era, ern, nec, nrc, rev, rna, vac, van, var, vcr.
4 letter words made from CAVREN:acer, acne, acre, aver, cane, care, cave, cran, earn, narc, nave, near, neva, race, rave, vane, vena.
5 letter words made from CAVREN:ancre, caner, carve, caven, caver, cerna, cerva, crane, crave, crean, crena, ercan, nacer, nacre, nerva, nevar, raven, ravne, revan, vecna, venac.