What is the correct spelling for CB?
This word (Cb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CB
- ab "Neber mind, sar, me always ab moonshine whereber I go," said the black, showing his teeth.
- bb Besides, in colloquial Chinese the pattern "AA死了" (sǐ le, literally "to death") or "AA死BB了" is sometimes used in exaggeration to highlight the extent of influence, where AA is an adjective and BB is the thing being affected.
- ca What is the price of this cloth?-I sell it at six reals (tolo ca cahate) the rod-It seems to me very dear-Will you have the kindness to show me some other pieces of that new cloth?-I am ready to serve you-Does this red cloth suit you?-It does not suit me-Why so?-Because it is too dear-Are you learning Bisaya?-Yes, I am learning it-Who is your teacher?-A Recoleto Father-Does he teach also English?-Yes, he teaches English to the natives, and also Spanish to his American friends-I wish to make his acquaintance, wherefore, I beg of you to introduce me to him-I should like to know, why I do not know to speak as well as you?-I will tell you: you would speak as well as I if you were not so timid; but if you had studied well your lessons, you would not be afraid to speak; because in order to speak well, it is necessary to have knowledge of, and it is very natural that he who does not know well what he has learned, should be timid, if you were sure to make not faults, you would be not timid.
- cab Come, wait here a second, I will stop a cab."
- cbc A radio segment featuring ginger beef was aired on CBC Radio One programme The Main Ingredient.
- cc Isaiah 56-66 is, therefore, generally regarded as an appendix to the book of consolation, cc. 40-55, containing very diverse elements.
- cd The CD V-718 differs from the military AN/VDR-2 primarily by being painted bright "civil defense" yellow instead of olive green and being graduated in Röntgens rather than Grays.
- B We'll be coverin' nearly every road, for Downie has scared up a bunch and is off up the B.X. route.
- C Or shall we wait for Mr. and Mrs. C?
- CB CB Clauson, a Boozefighter was eyeing a scooter.
- CF For the author's attacks on superstition, cf.
- CBS Adult Education Series was the umbrella title for three different CBS Radio educational programs, all under the supervision of Sterling Fisher.
- BC On September 1, 2004, BC Unity and the British Columbia Conservative Party announced an agreement-in-principle for the two parties to merge under the Conservative Party name.