What is the correct spelling for CBA?
This word (Cba) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CBA
- aba Aba-olake one man twenty.
- ba But Fader Ba rnum-Ba Gar!
- ca "I-I-didn't expect you to turn against me too," sobbed and choked Mrs. Claybourne, "and stand by while our only da-daughter was ca -carried off to-to England."
- cab I bought him for a cab , never expecting to 'see his like again,' as Shakspeare says.
- cbc Basophilia can be detected through a complete blood count (CBC) to determine if there is an abnormal amount in the bloodstream (more than 10 billion basophils per liter of blood).
- cia True to her prediction, Marcia Arnold had found nothing to say to the stout girl's parting shot.
- cpa Other qualifications in particular countries include Certified Public Accountant (CPA – Ireland and CPA – Hong Kong), Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA – Canada), Certified Management Accountant (CMA – Australia) (CMA – Sri Lanka), Certified Practising Accountant (CPA – Australia) and members of the Institute of Public Accountants (Australia), and Certified Public Practising Accountant (CPPA – New Zealand).
- cuba A very distinguished officer, who served as a volunteer in Cuba , was asked to state his impressions of war.
- mba Cambridge is widely regarded as one of the top business schools in the world: its MBA program was ranked 5th worldwide in the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings (top ranked MBA programme in the UK), 4th in Businessweek and 3rd in Forbes Top International Business Schools.
- SBA Then they picked up their old stride, and one by one resumed the love-songs of yesterday as we moved slowly over the plains to where, in the far distance, Sidi el Muktar stood between us and the fast setting sun, placed near to the junction of three provinces-Oulad bou Sba , through which we travelled, M'touga, famous for fleet horses, and Shiadma, where our road lay.
- CB S. Inf. Br. , supra-infundibular brain; I. Inf. Br. , infra-infundibular brain and cranial segmental nerves; C. Q. , corpora quadrigemina; Cb . , cerebellum; C. C. , crura cerebri; C. S. , corpus striatum; Pn. , pineal gland.
- CBS Central Bus Station (CBS), also called Thampanoor Bus Station, is a bus station in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India.
- NBA Anthony Mark Johnson (born October 2, 1974) is an American former professional basketball player who last played with the Orlando Magic of the NBA . You tellin' me if my grandma's in the NBA Right now she'd be okay? – Roses by Kanye West
- TBA Similar to antibody, aptamers TBA and HD22 show avidity effect against thrombin after dimerization.