What is the correct spelling for CBEAM?
This word (Cbeam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CBEAM
- abeam "Hot scones, Moffatt? You do spoil us!" she said cordially, and the girl left the room abeam with content.
- cabin He was only a few yards off, standing in front of the door of his cabin .
- caffeine Theine, caffeine , and theobromine, all stimulant drugs, are present in tea, coffee, and cocoa, respectively.
- coffin The lawyer was sitting in a rocking-chair beside the coffin , his head thrown back and his eyes closed.
- cuban He is an aged Cuban , and he fought through the Ten Years' War, but during the last insurrection and the Spanish-American War he not only was not near San Juan, but was not even on the Island of Cuba.