What is the correct spelling for CCTB?
This word (Cctb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CCTB
- cab We must take that cab and go home.
- cat I daresay her cat will eat him too.
- club I could not suppose that the club would ever become your property.
- cob After ten days' shooting at a mark and at crocodiles which slept on the sandy river banks, the young negro killed a big antelope cob; after that a few ariels and finally a wart-hog.
- cot I spread it in the cot, as it was a soft thing to lie upon.
- cote The white drapery of a woman's dress is seen fluttering at its head, as if the reptile had seized upon some tender prey-a dove from the cote-and was bearing it off to its slimy lair.
- crab She disappeared into a crab-apple tree in a corner of the garden, whither the male followed her a moment later.
- crib One night she was gone such a long time that at last I followed, and found her dead, kneeling beside her child's empty crib, and the light out.
- ct Jonathan Edwards, A.B., M.D. New Haven, Ct.
- cub But don't you think I'll let some cub reporter settle things for me.
- curb Each party in succession has seized the power of the State, but none has sought to curb its range.
- cut But the Skipper cut him short.
- cute The Phantom has a cute little way with him, doing things so they can't be explained."
- cwt 4991. Do you think you would be better off if you had a price fixed for your fish at so much per cwt.
- Cato Then he saluted them anew and took his leave of them, saying to himself: "I behaved like Cato!
- Cobb Roy looked on while he awaited his turn and thought that he was going to like Mr. Cobb.
- cuts 2484. I see '12 cuts worsted:' is that what you refer to?
- cats He knew well from his experience as a show trainer what it means to get the confidence of the big cats; and how months of careful work could be ruined in a moment by an ignorant hand.
- cots For three nights they swept about us with hardly a whisper of wings, and accepted either toe or elbow or finger, or all three, and the cots and floor in the morning looked like an emergency hospital behind an active front.
- CATT But strange as it may seem, Mr. Catt had the worst time of all.