What is the correct spelling for CDC'S?
This word (Cdc's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CDC'S
- cocos On pressing the nuts even with our fingers, a quantity of oil exuded; and Senhor Silva told us that the tree was the Cocos butyracea, the oil extracted from which is exported in large quantities from the neighbouring rivers, chiefly to Liverpool.
- codes I can't get into my codes reader - it's been hacked!
- codas The sound of the codas gave him a sense of relief.
- JCS The Joint Chiefs of Staff was created in 1947.
- CADS The CADs were designed to store data on aircraft designs.
- DECS He was disappointed with the decision for the lack of compassion displayed in the decision-making process.
- DOCS I have a lot of documents to review.
- CUDS She kept her cuffs pinned to her shirt with plastic cuffs.
- CODS CODS is an acronym for "Computer-Aided Dispatch System.
- cocks My mom always says, "Don't feed the cocks.