What is the correct spelling for CDP?
This word (Cdp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CDP
- adp G-actin is only functional when it contains either ADP or ATP in its cleft but the form that is bound to ATP predominates in cells when actin is present in its free state.
- cap "Not a thing, cap ," answered one of them.
- cd Immediately, and just for an instant, a stream of electrons starts off in the part cd in the same direction as if the battery was driving them along.
- cop "I never met a cop .
- cup But come in and have a cup of tea-we're just having a cup ourselves, and perhaps you'd like one."
- CDC The most commonly used electrode material for supercapacitors is carbon in various manifestations such as activated carbon (AC), carbon fibre-cloth (AFC), carbide-derived carbon (CDC), carbon aerogel, graphite (graphene), graphane and carbon nanotubes (CNTs).