What is the correct spelling for CE?
This word (Ce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CE
- ace And this curse was within an ace of being fulfilled upon worthy Simplex.
- be Do you want to be demobilised?"
- ca "'Dansons la Carmagnole! Dansons la Carmagnole! Ca ira! Ca ira! Tous les cochons a la lanterne! Ca ira! Ca ira! Tous les Prussiens, on les pendra!'"
- cc CC. Surface of husk not spiny.
- ce And some ze time ce tink ce bees in ze ship, and ze vinds blow too hard, and ze tree come crash down.
- ceo Dayle Steinberg, CEO of Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania, says she knew that Gosnell had provided abortions in Philadelphia for many years, but says she hadnt heard of any problems at his clinic until the allegations surfaced.
- ci Currency: Caymanian dollar (plural-dollars); 1 Caymanian dollar (CI$) = 100 cents
- C 318. Hamilton, Mr. C., i.
- Che This is followed by the faithful Reinhart's "Alla vita che t'arride" (To thy life with joy abounding), with horn solo.
- CH Index: F Iroquois tribe, demand a French colony, 40; escape of, 41; a number treacherously captured for king's galleys, 215; their orator, Teganissorens, 338; campaign against, 250-253. Ch Indian tribe, 50. L Frontenac marches against, 233. See also Iroquois.