What is the correct spelling for CEACE?
This word (Ceace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CEACE
- ace And your deck of cards missing the jack and the ace, And your basement clothes and your hollow face, – SAD EYED LADY OF THE LOWLANDS by Bob Dylan
- case She's on the case Knock you off your rocker Like a slap in the face – Slap in the Face by L.A. Guns
- cease Knowing that, though Love cease, Love's race shows undecrease; – Amabel by Thomas Hardy
- chase Nor but in merriment begin a chase, Nor but in merriment a quarrel. O may she live like some green laurel Rooted in one dear perpetual place. – A Prayer For My Daughter by William Butler Yeats
- dace I got my own kickers and my merce say dace Got 5 on the ride baby I got trace – Get Fresh by kid sister
- ease Sir Patrick put them all at their ease in two minutes.
- face He need not have put any question, as Hugot's face answered that question before it was asked.
- lace Their head-dress is particularly striking, consisting of a cap adorned with fine stiff lace, so arranged as to form a sort of fan at the back of the head.
- lease The rent is only seven hundred dollars a year, and he has a three years' lease."
- mace Add two ounces of butter, salt, pepper, mace and a green pepper, chopped very fine, stew until done.
- pace N. C. Pace, 80 Ill.
- peace Go your way in peace."
- race Shall we have a race?
- sauce Put them on a dish, pour sauce piquante over, and serve them hot.
- seance I sang several songs, and might have sung more if a message had not come from my Lady to beg that the piano might be stopped,-an intimation which closed the seance; and I said good-night.
- seize If all goes well he may seize them asleep.
- space In space there is no more rest than on earth.
- tease And so, my dear Mrs. Gray, tease Thomas all you like, for Sylvia will refuse Thomas when he asks for her, and he will be engaged to another girl within a year; but she will run away from Austin before he brings himself to tell her how he feels-and it will be many a long day before his heart is light again."
- Ceased Her tears had ceased.
- Cesar This brilliant picture of the Parisian bourgeoisie had been published in December, 1837, under the title of "Histoire de la Grandeur et de la decadence de Cesar Birotteau."
- ceases When he ceases to be guilty, he must cease to suffer.
- sears And whenever anything came up at school, we would ask Mrs. Sears about it on Sunday,-without mentioning names of course.
- seas This area is marked off by seas on three sides and by desert on the fourth side.