What is the correct spelling for CEAL?
This word (Ceal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CEAL
- Cal Tom looked at Cal again, questioning.
- cell It might operate with the same forces that existed inside a single nerve cell.
- coal Thorne suddenly stooped over the big coal-oil can.
- deal Oh yes, certainly a good deal better.
- heal I brought thee hither to bind up his wounds, for no other hand than thine can heal him."
- meal 2619. She wanted the meal?
- Neal "Take the guns, Neal.
- peal Anglesea threw himself back in his chair, and gave way to a peal of laughter.
- real There's no real reason why we should live together."
- seal So you are going to bring out the purple seal?
- teal Teal and moor-hen squattered away from the shore as Winsome and Ralph climbed the brae, and stood looking northward over the superb levels of the loch.
- veal Make a cupful of Cream Sauce in a separate pan, pour into the veal, and cook for twenty minutes longer.
- weal Come, Jesus, then, in weal and woe, In life and death be near us; Thy grace upon our hearts bestow, And let Thy Spirit cheer us, For every conflict strength afford, And gather us in peace, O Lord, When all the world Thou judgest.
- zeal "But Robert-" "The Herr Pastor enjoys excellent health, and will throw himself with more zeal than ever into his work."