What is the correct spelling for CEASAR'S?
This word (Ceasar's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CEASAR'S
- Cesar Which said messengers, after their entering and coming into the presence of King Arthur, did to him their obeisance in making to him reverence, and said to him in this wise: The high and mighty Emperor Lucius sendeth to the King of Britain greeting, commanding thee to acknowledge him for thy lord, and to send him the truage due of this realm unto the Empire, which thy father and other to-fore thy precessors have paid as is of record, and thou as rebel not knowing him as thy sovereign, withholdest and retainest contrary to the statutes and decrees made by the noble and worthy Julius Cesar , conqueror of this realm, and first Emperor of Rome.
- ceases Once you set it burning with the light of love, his heart flames until it ceases to beat.
- cedars After ten months the shipwrecked colonists had fashioned from the cedars of Bermuda, which reminded them of the cedars of Lebanon, two small vessels named the Patience and the Deliverance.
- censors When we behold the blood-stained sword which it has drawn in the support of its frauds and usurpations; the frequent convulsions with which its unprincipled ambition has shaken the world; its triumphs over science, freedom and human right; the rapine, devastated fields, and burning cities which has marked the progress of its career; or when we turn our eyes to its late condition in Italy, and see, in the nineteenth century, under its authority, the inquisition at its bloody work; the study of philosophy banished from universities; no book allowed to be published, or imported, except such as meet the approval of bigoted censors ; the government sustained only by suppressing insurrection; the prisons crowded with heretics; political offenders cruelly put to death; the nation struggling for freedom, but bound in the fetters of despotism-good heavens!
- censers These censers then were types of hearts.
85 words made from the letters CEASAR'S
3 letter words made from CEASAR'S:'ar, 'as, 'er, 'ra, 're, 'sa, a's, aar, aas, ace, aec, ara, arc, are, ass, c's, car, ce', cer, e's, ear, ec', era, esr, r's, ras, res, s's, sac, sea, sec, sse.
4 letter words made from CEASAR'S:'arc, 'ars, 'rea, aare, acer, acre, aras, arca, area, ares, arse, asea, care, cars, case, r'es, race, rase, re's, scar, sear, seas.
5 letter words made from CEASAR'S:acres, aeras, arcae, areca, asare, ascra, car's, cares, cars', cases, ceras, crass, cress, era's, essar, racas, rasas, rases, rassa, saare, sacer, sacra, sarac, saras, sasac, sasae, scare, scrae, sea's, sears, seras.