What is the correct spelling for CEASSED?
This word (Ceassed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CEASSED
- cased Ay, did I not know he would refuse my fair challenge, hero though he be and cased in innocence, I would instantly fly to let him loose upon me, that I might turn and tear him!
- cease And if so-when would she cease?
- chased If you expect to be chased, you have very little chance of escape from her, I should think.
- cussed He was trotting briskly when we caught up with him, the ball under his arm, and that patient, resigned expression on his face that he always had when Bost cussed him.
- deceased Wrong: His father deceased last year.
- eased The man leaned over and eased it a little.
- leased When Morse leased this and put five thousand bleaters upon the feeding ground the sentiment against him grew very bitter.
- massed The favourite standpoint, especially in the cold, uncertain winter weather that marked the conclusion of the trial, was inside Westminster Hall, where the people were massed on the far side of a temporary barricade which the Tichborne case called into being, the railing of which was worn black by the touch of the hands of the faithful.
- recessed Lighting is provided by 3 recessed lights set in the ceiling and equally spaced.
- seaside Now and then Phineas McPhail and himself would get together and walk into the little seaside town.
- teased Could she have shown coquetry, or in any way teased him now?
- Caused In fact it took up so much time, and caused so much trouble, that we stopped it altogether.
- Ceased Before she had ceased speaking she had the boy in her arms, and was on the way to the door.
- Classed It is worthy of being classed as first-class literature."
- Messed The R.C. Padre who is attached to the Munsters, and has messed with us for the last week or so, leaves us to-morrow to our general regret.
- Passed Has anything passed between you and Czernavitz?
- Gassed I don't mean that he went over and got shell shocked or gassed.
- ceases When the troubled breathing that we hear from yonder room ceases, there is no longer a Martin of Cro' Martin!
- sassed "When I wuz a youngster if I sassed my elders I got the hickory stick," Beriah said.
51 words made from the letters CEASSED
3 letter words made from CEASSED:ace, ade, aec, ass, cad, das, dec, des, eec, ese, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec, see, sse.
5 letter words made from CEASSED:aedes, assed, cased, cases, cease, cedes, ceeds, dcase, dease, desac, desse, eades, eased, eases, essad, sades, scads, sdece, sease.
4 letter words made from CEASSED:cade, case, cede, dace, deca, eade, ease, eeas, sade, scad, scee, seas, sede, seed, sees.