What is the correct spelling for CEATAIN?
This word (Ceatain) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CEATAIN
- ascertain Getting out of my bed, I open my door to ascertain the cause of the uproar.
- attain "Second-That it seeks to attain its ends by means of violence.
- beating She was so close to me that I could almost feel the beating of her heart.
- ceding The next who follows, with the laws and me, Under the good intent that bore bad fruit Became a Greek by ceding to the pastor; Now knoweth he how all the ill deduced From his good action is not harmful to him, Although the world thereby may be destroyed.
- centaur Mr. Thomas Hood fleshed his maiden sword here; and his first poems of length, "Lycus the Centaur " and "The two Peacocks of Bedfont" may be found in the Magazine.
- certain "Ah, yes-if we could only be certain .
- certainly Certainly not, if you do not wish it.
- certainty For Sandersen had this mortal certainty resting upon his mind that he must try to strike down Sinclair, and that he would fail.
- cheating Up betimes and to the office, where all the morning sitting and did discover three or four fresh instances of Sir W. Pen's old cheating dissembling tricks, he being as false a fellow as ever was born.
- coating The irregular, great blocks of limestone, covered with the smooth, dry, slippery coating , caused constant stumbling to our poor animals.
- curtain They then returned to the stage and took their places as before, and the curtain went up again.
- detain In vain I sought to detain him.
- eaten And not a bit hath he eaten from Monday."
- eating I was living it, breathing it, eating it.
- heating This manner of heating himself he called moving up the chimney.
- latin The whole Greek Church remains, to this day, separated from the Latin Church on a question belonging to this very doctrine of the Trinity.
- pertain With Massenet, as I have previously remarked, these rather pertain to the genre intime.
- retain "If you bid me, yes, I will say good-bye," I answered, my own self- control brought back instantly by her words and manner, "but I retain that which I do not mean to forget-your gracious words of invitation to the North."
- satin Mrs. Milo observed that the bay-window held a young person in white satin , who was sitting very still, and was all attention.
86 words made from the letters CEATAIN
3 letter words made from CEATAIN:ace, act, aec, ain, ana, ane, ani, ant, ate, can, cat, cia, eat, ect, ent, eta, etc, iaa, ice, nec, net, nit, tai, tan, tea, tec, ten, tia, tic, tie, tin.
4 letter words made from CEATAIN:acne, ante, anti, cain, cane, cant, cent, cite, enic, etna, iaea, inca, inec, iten, neat, nice, taei, taia, tean, tecn, tian, tine.
5 letter words made from CEATAIN:actia, actin, aecia, antai, antic, atina, canai, canet, cania, canta, cante, centi, ciena, cient, cinae, cinta, eatin, einat, enact, entia, etian, etica, incae, taani, tacna, taean, taian, tanec, teian, tenia, tiaan, tinca, tinea.