What is the correct spelling for CECAME?
This word (Cecame) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CECAME
- acme With these considerations in mind, it is easier to understand how men in the later nineteenth century and beginning twentieth century are prone to think of their periods as representing an acme in the course of progress.
- become What would become of liberty, justice, truth, and right? look what's she's become her heart's undone – Let Her Down by Fazeshift
- cam This was altered in 1837, when the Cam was diverted to its present course, and the old course from above Jesus Green Sluice to Fort St. George was filled up.
- cameo There was something immensely attractive in Hood's face; his profile, clean-cut as a cameo , was thoroughly masculine; his head was finely moulded, and his gray eyes were frank and responsive.
- Became Then they all looked at Peter, and became silent.
- Came Here we came to a stop and watched.