What is the correct spelling for CED?
This word (Ced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CED
- bed "I've made my bed , and I must lie on it," he said quietly.
- cad I still don't see how the cad did it, but he must have because nobody else knew.
- cd The battery keeps steadily forcing electrons through the circuit ab but the instrument in the circuit cd shows no current in that circuit except just at the instant when current starts to flow in the neighboring circuit ab.
- ce Then she spoke of "ce cher et excellent Duc de Wellington," who had been so kind to her, asked a thousand questions about him, the tears starting into her brilliant eyes as she dwelt on the reminiscences of those days when, considered the finest singer and most beautiful woman of her time, she received a homage accorded to her beauty and talent never since so universally decreed to any other prima donna.
- cede Whatever may have been their motive, British Ministers consented to cede the island to the Knights of St. John under the protection of some third Power.
- cud She sat pondering, chewing the bitter cud of these considerations.
- ed Vol. 1-2. 2d ed .
- fed They were fed to death with doing them now.
- iced He sat the whole evening in the smoking-room, very silent, drinking slowly iced gin-and-water; and the more he drank, the more assured he felt that he now understood the way in which he was to attempt the work before him.
- led So he led the way to Arthur's camp, where it lay in the forest hard by.
- zed Uncle Zed continued: "Well, here is a little more.
- Cid As for your Cid , to me it is an useless volume, since it teaches neither the latitude of a shoal, nor the shape of a coast.
- Jed Jed got up on his knees, scrambled to his feet, and dodged behind a tree.
- he'd He'd done many a good turn for them.
- we'd Thought we'd look round first."
1 words made from the letters CED
3 letter words made from CED:dec.