What is the correct spelling for CEDDAR?
This word (Ceddar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CEDDAR
- cedar I understand your proposition is to run the water out of the Cedar Valley.
- cede Doubtless the weak King of Spain would have yielded; but his chief Minister, Godoy, clung tenaciously to Louisiana, and consented to cede only the Spanish part of St. Domingo-a diplomatic success which helped to earn him the title of the Prince of the Peace.
- cheddar The system followed is a slight modification of the Cheddar system, which takes its name from one of the most beautiful vales in the west of England.
- cider When smooth and thick, add three tablespoonfuls each of tarragon or cider vinegar and a teaspoonful of minced parsley.
- edda Many strophes are found in them of the same meter as those on the tombstones of the Viking Age and those in which the songs of the Edda are chiefly written.
- Cesar My safety within depended on old Cesar more than on anybody else.
- cedars Have him form 'em on between those cedars , out of range.
49 words made from the letters CEDDAR
3 letter words made from CEDDAR:ace, add, ade, aec, arc, are, cad, car, cer, dad, dec, ded, dre, ear, edd, era, rad, red.
4 letter words made from CEDDAR:acer, acre, cade, card, care, cred, dace, dard, dare, dead, dear, deca, edad, edda, race, raed, read.
5 letter words made from CEDDAR:adder, adred, arced, aredd, caddr, cadre, cedar, dacer, dacre, dared, drace, dread, readd.
6 letter words made from CEDDAR:cadder.