What is the correct spelling for CEE?
This word (Cee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CEE
- bee On a bee line.
- ce A lady enters, slender, very pale, with delicately-cut features, and large, black, rather restless eyes, which she slightly closes as she looks at Stella, and then pleasantly holds out her hand: "Mademoiselle Meineck, n'est-ce pas?"
- cede By day the broad hotel piazzas shelter such of the guests as prefer to let others make their excursions into the heart of the island, and around its rocky, sea-beaten borders; and at night, when the falling mists have brought the early dark, and from lighthouse to lighthouse the fog-horns moan and low to one another, the piazzas cede to the corridors and the parlours and smoking-rooms.
- ceo Revel Group LLC, headed by former Revel Atlantic City CEO Kevin DeSanctis, released a statement on September 22, 2014, announcing Revel Group was terminating its license agreement with Revel, citing "the property has failed to use the licensed marks in a manner consistent with Revels standards of quality as provided for in its License Agreement.
- cree That's why old Haukemah wrote it in Ojibway 'stead of Cree : this is by rights Ojibway country.
- cue At last Zourine glanced at the clock, put down his cue , and told me I had lost a hundred roubles.
- fee No, thanks," he said, putting aside Mr. Sheldon's hand as that gentleman offered him his fee .
- gee Gee, but that was an explosion though!
- lee Lee captured Harper's Ferry with eleven thousand men, seventy- three heavy guns and thirteen thousand small arms.
- nee margine ubique confragoso Nulli coelicolum negas sacellum Picto pariete saxeoque tecto; Hinc miracula multa navitarum Audis, nee placido refellis ore, Sed nova usque pavas, Noto vel Euro Aestivas quatieutibus cavernas, Vel surgentis ab Adduae cubili Caeco grandinis imbre provoluto.
- see Do you see the blue sky?
- tee When our foursome appeared on the first tee there was quite a ripple of subdued excitement.
- wee I would,-bless your wee , palpitating, undiscerning soul, but I don't dance.
- Che The memoirs of Olivier de la Marche extend from 1435 to 1489, and are also somewhat heavy, but less pedantic than those of Chastellain.
- Dee Page and Dee need not think they are the only ones who are going to help.
1 words made from the letters CEE
3 letter words made from CEE:eec.