What is the correct spelling for CEILIGN?
This word (Ceilign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CEILIGN
- ailing Nevis turned him out, with his wife still ailing , and the child.
- ceding She refused even to discuss the question of ceding any part of her Italian provinces.
- ceiling Silas turned his back to his employer's husband, and looked up at the ceiling .
- cellini And in this design Holbein has more than equalled the highest achievement of his great contemporary, Benvenuto Cellini , at this time in the service of the French Court.
- ceylon He had also tourmalines black as jet, and pink rubellites with sapphires as fine as those from Ceylon .
- chilling Sadly he needed them, as he realized when he stepped out from their door, and the soft snow closed around his feet, chilling them with the cold.
- cling You see, I rather cling to the idea that I can do as much as other people when I'm forced to it.
- coiling The boats were hanging over the side ready to lower, tubs for coiling away the ropes, harpoons, lances, etcetera, all were ready to throw in, and start away at a moment's notice.
- cycling To think that some women are foolish and obstinate enough to wear skirts when they go out cycling !
- filing It was filing a bill of discovery.
- piling A large elephant was sent a few years ago to assist in piling up timber at Nagercoil.
- sailing In sailing East or West, however, your problem is more difficult.
- sealing 15,489. Have you gone on sealing and whaling voyages for a good many years?
- selling And you drive about selling things?
- sling When the arrows were all used a still more primitive weapon was tried, for the sling shot was brought into use, with large stones.
- smiling "Yes," she said, smiling , "I suppose we women have to be forced sometimes, or we never would allow some things to be done.
- soiling The latter hold the wrist snugly, exclude absolutely chill and dirt, and in addition save wear and soiling of the shirt cuff.
- tiling The appalling green and vermilion deities who guard the temple courts, indicate fear as the chosen handmaid of faith in this grotesque travesty of religion, but the costly tiling of violet and azure, the rich gilding of the curling eaves terminating in scarlet dragons, and the deeply-chiselled ebony, falling like a veil of thick black lace before the jade and porphyry shrines, prove that even the despised Chinaman offers of his best to the Divinity dimly apprehended by his darkened soul.
- veiling And he laughed again in a way I should certainly have felt it my business to resent, if my indignation as well as the ill-timed allusions which had called it forth had not been put to an end by a fresh arrival through the veiling mist which hung like a shroud at the doorway.
- Cilia 4. What are the cilia for?
- Citing Chub begged him to remain, putting it to him first on the score of duty to the nine and then citing the camping-out on Fox Island as an inducement.
- Oiling These covers are all made with oil holes directly over the bearing, so it is not necessary to raise the cover for the purpose of oiling.
- Riling There I sat, straight as a sign-post, with my satchel in my lap, and both hands on that, riling up like an Irish girl's coffee, and feeling the wrath within me grow stronger and stronger while she settled back and half-shut her eyes, and seemed to be quite satisfied that she had done her best.
- Soling Pelle does not hear what the master says to him, and Jens is in a great hurry for the cobbler's wax; he has cut the upper of the shoe he is soling.
- Celia Why did Aunt Celia blame her?
- Celina The two daughters, both grown to womanhood, were named Marcelina and Demetria; the first big, brown, jolly, and fat like her mother, the other with better features, a pale olive skin, dark melancholy eyes, and a gentle pensive voice and air which made her seem like one of a different family and race.
- ceilings Many of the painted ceilings are wonderfully perfect in design and execution; while choice works of art are so abundant on all hands as to be confusing.
- wiling He wandered on and on, hearing always that sound in his ears, the soft, sweet tones of the accursed instrument that was wiling his wife, his own, his beloved, to her destruction.
68 words made from the letters CEILIGN
4 letter words made from CEILIGN:cing, cleg, egin, egli, eini, engi, enic, geci, giel, gien, glen, gnel, igel, iing, inec, inge, ingi, inle, lecg, legi, lein, leni, lien, line, ling, lini, lnge, nice, nige, nile.
5 letter words made from CEILIGN:clein, cline, cling, clini, eglin, eling, gelin, genic, genil, gilin, iceni, icing, incli, ingel, legin, lenig, liein, lieni, ligne, lince, linge, linie.
3 letter words made from CEILIGN:cli, ecg, enl, gel, gen, gin, ice, ige, leg, lei, lie, lii, lin, nec, nig, nil.