What is the correct spelling for CELL449?
This word (Cell449) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CELL449
- bell She pointed to a wall bell.
- call Then: "I didn't want to call them in.
- cell Lead the class to understand that, in every case, the cell walls must be broken to get out the cell contents.
- cellar I lived wid him the most of the time-in the cellar.
- cello We were to proceed afterwards to San Marcello or some safer wilderness.
- celt To this extent he was less of a Celt than many of his countrymen; but he was assuredly none the less Irish because he was a Wexfordman.
- cull Paul, I say, my ben cull.
- dell "We should have had to sleep in the dell.
- ell The dining room, directly over the basement kitchen, jutted in an ell off the rear of the house so that from the back parlor it was not difficult to precede the immediate overhead response to that bell.
- fell In fact night soon fell.
- jell Well, I reckon not, I would not scorn a rondeau, villanelle, Ballade, sestina, triolet, rondel, Or e'en a quatrain, humble and forgot, An so it made my Pegasus to trot His morning lap what time he heard the bell; An so it made the poem stuff to jell- To mix a met.
- seal She broke the seal, took the letter from its envelope, and murmured, pleasantly,- "If it is something very pleasant, you shall have a new dress, Lottie."
- sell "I'll sell the wheat-the land.
- sill He peered again and drew back a little as a figure stepped close to the sill, out of the night.
- tell But why didn't you tell me?
- well I could get money as well as goods.
- yell Then Lenore felt that she had hold of Dorn's arm and she was listening to Jake without understanding a word he said, while she did hear her father's yell of command, "Line up there, you I.W.W.'s!"
- zeal They did indeed take up the matter with great zeal, and, for a few days, nothing else was talked of at Court.
- We'll We'll start at once.
- Coll Sophomore Independent, Union Coll.
- Celia "Now, Celia, you see what these people are!
- Nell I knew whom they meant by "Nell."
- Cells That is exactly what would happen to our body cells if they were not provided with some way of getting rid of their waste and dirt.
- he'll He'll sure think you made a hand, all right!
- natural birth