What is the correct spelling for CELLA?
This word (Cella) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CELLA
- calla White calla -lilies, with their tall stems and great shadowy leaves, were in the Pompeiian vases on the mantel; in the India jars in the corners below; in a large Oriental china bowl that was set upon the closed desk on the library table, wheeled back for the first time that anybody there had seen it so, against the wall.
- cell "I will go back to my cell ," Spatola told him, "and please do not bring me out again.
- cellar Roy stared fixedly at a salt-cellar.
- cello Cicero, Pro M. Marcello, ix.
- fella A fella is like to live longer.
- scylla Lowers Scylla -frowns Charybdis-and the bark is like to sink- This the symbolistic moral of my rhyme- If Opinion trims your sails and if you care what people think You will have a most unhappy sort of time.
- sell Why had he said this second book would never sell ?
- sulla The praetors created were Cneius Fulvius Flaccus, Caius Claudius Nero, Marcus Junius Silanus, Publius Cornelius Sulla .
- Cilia The white flame of the flower was motionless, but the robot's cilia moved in quick signals.
- Bella No. 18, La Bella Donna, by Tiziano.
- Celia However, school time ended at last, and off with a shout went Frank to hear all about the plans from Celia , for he had no doubt she had been talking the matter over with Mamma.
- Della There is really no time for it, as della Seggiola would have informed any one save the Prince.
- Ella Gwynneth could have sat up half the night, and would plead in vain for ten minutes more; it seldom took Nurse Ella as many seconds to suit her action to her word.
- Cells The precious years at Berlin saw the discovery that many other tissues were composed of cells.