What is the correct spelling for CELO?
This word (Celo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CELO
- cell This she had scarcely done, when another door of the cell was unlocked, and she heard the voice of her father. Here's my name, number, baby, just hit my cell Lovin' everything you do 'cause you do it well – Do It Well by Jennifer Lopez
- cello Sometimes he held the violin between his knees, playing on it as on a cello ; then he caught it to his breast again in a sudden fury of improvisation-an arpeggio, light and running, his fingers barely touching the strings-the snatch of a theme-a trill, low and passionate-the rush of a scale.
- celt However, in the round barrows we also find the bodies of the latter, and we gather that they were not exterminated or driven out by their conquerors, but mingled with them, intermarried, until at length the type of the long-skulled race prevailed, and the Celt of later times possessed the features of the race he had formerly subdued.
- ceo A coterie of leading computer scientists (including Licklider, Donald Knuth and Dana Scott) expressed their displeasure with Xeroxs decision not to retain Taylor in a letter-writing campaign to CEO David Kearns. They know i'm low ben had dough the sex the phat make big cash flow I'm past up, I'm CEO – Get Real Low by d4l
- Cleo Cleo is all right,-said Cicely-She was badly hurt, but Bennett knows how you love her, and he is doing all he can for her.
- COLO T. t. fossor, 8; Cascade Creek, La Plata Co., Colo .